Ahh, to drop 10 LBs by Summer. It sounds nice, but history tells you that it's easier said than done! Maybe the losing the first few pounds isn't that hard, but once progress begins to be made you seem to hit a wall.. Sound familiar? Today Dr. Oz Revealed his "Drop 10 Pounds by Summer" plan with Joy Bauer. With just a little bit of exercise (try Joy Bauer's 7 Minute Workout!) and following her diet plan you can shed those pounds and get a confidence boost before all of the summer time activities that lie ahead for you! Don't hide behind layers of clothes, when you can eat delicious food and still lose the weight you want at the same time.
Non Starchy Vegetables You Can Eat In Unlimited Amounts
I love unlimited portions. Not too mention, how can you feel guilty about eating huge helping of some of the vegetables listed below! Stay full in between meals on the "Drop 10 Plan". Summer is quickly approaching. This healthy weight loss plan will help you lose 10 pounds without too much effort.
Vegetable list :
- Artichokes and Artichoke hearts
- Bok Choy
- Brussels Sprouts
- Dark leafy greens which include : Kale, Beet Greens, Cauliflower Greens, Mustard Greens, Spinach, Swiss Chard, Turnip Greens.
- Green Onions
- Green Beans
- Snow Peas
- Spaghetti Squash
- Summer Yellow Squash
- Water Chestnuts
Joy Bauer’s Diet Plan to Drop 10 LBs by Summer
Who wants to go on a diet where your only eating rabbit food.. While the vegetables listed above are perfectly fine to compliment a meal (or snack in between), most of us want to eat foods that we really like! Joy explained to Dr. Oz that you can eat foods like chicken parmesan, burgers, and pancakes. You just have to balance them with a healthy fat, and unstarchy vegetables.
Choose Your Favorite Meal From Each Category
Joy shares many "Drop 10 Recipes" that allow you to enjoy delicious meals. They are already balanced. You simply need to prepare them and only snack on the unstarchy vegetables from above in between meals.
The 3 P’s Rule
20 minutes before you eat, drink six ounces of water to help minimize your hunger to help keep you from overeating. Next, follow the “3 P’s Rule”…
- Each meal should consist of a lean protein
- Fill your plate with 2 cups of produce
- “Power Down” – Turn off your electrical devices like your smart phone, so you will be more mindful of what your eating.
Lose 10 Pounds by Summer Recipes
Ok, now it's time for some "Drop 10 LB's by Summer" recipes that Joy Bauer shares with Dr. Oz and his viewers of his show.
Overnight Chocolate Banana Oatmeal Recipe
Do you want more "Drop 10 LB's by Summer" Recipes? Be sure to Like “Fans of Dr Oz” on Facebook to view more recipes along with health related topics discussed on Dr. Oz. Other Drop 10 LB's recipes include :
- Joy Bauers’s Avocado and Toast Recipe
- Overnight Chocolate Banana Meal
- Peanut Butter, Strawberry and Banana Sushi Recipe
- Joy Bauer's Soup and Salad Recipe
- Drop 10 Salad Recipe
- Open faced turkey and swiss sandwich
- Cantaloupe and Cottage Cheese
- Baked Fish With Broccoli and Sweet Potato Recipe
- View 100's of Joy Bauer Drop 10, and Healthy Recipes