Dr. Oz Fat Burner Noodle Pudding Recipe and Ingredients
On today’s Dr. Oz Show he was talking about the 5 steps to conquer your belly fat. He had on 200 women from the audience in his season 3 premiere to talk about ways to burn away that unwanted belly fat! This is his recipe for the 1st step to conquer your belly fat.
The first step to get rid of your belly fat is to eat in reverse. He said that you should eat your carbs in the morning rather than at night. This is the Fat Burner Noodle Pudding Recipe that he gave to help make this happen.
Fat Burner Noodle Pudding
- 8 Cups Whole Wheat Noodles
- 4 Cups Low Fat Greek Yogurt
- 3 Eggs
- 4 Teaspoons Cinnamon (plus more for garnish if you like)
- 1 Cup of dried fruit
- 2 Teaspoons of vanilla extract
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Use a two quart baking dish (a casserole dish is a good option) and grease the sides.
- Mix the eggs, vanilla extract cinnamon, salt, and yogurt together.
- Next you add the noodles and 3/4 cup of the dried fruit.
- Once your mixture is evenly blended, pour into the casserole dish.
- Add the remaining 1/4 cup of dried fruit to the top of the mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes
- Enjoy Dr. Oz’s Fat Burner Noodle Pudding!
Dr. Oz asked the guest from the audience how she liked the Fat Burner Noodle Pudding and she loved it!