Dr. Oz Booty Blasting Burger Recipe
Dr. Oz’s daughter Daphne paid a visit with Gordon Elliot to visit one of his most dedicated fans. They went through her cupboards to pick out ingredients that they could put to use and make up their own recipe. The dish they came up with is called the Booty Blasting Burger Recipe!
Booty Blasting Burger Recipe
- 1 pound salmon – Chop up salmon into 1/8 inch pieces
- Drain, rinse, and mash 1/2 cup of black beans
- 1 Clove of garlic ( be sure to chop up the garlic into small pieces)
- 2 tablespoons of white wine
- 1/4 teaspoon of cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoons of ponzu sauce
- 3/4 cup of onions (they used Vidalia onions on Dr. Oz’s Show
- 2 Tablespoons of olive oil (extra virgin is the healthiest and recommended)
- 2 Tablespoons of ginger
- Squeeze of lemon
- Salt and pepper (use the salt in moderation)
- Mix up all the ingredients above in a large bowl
- Mold the mixed ingredients into 3/4 size patties
- Pour olive oil in pan and heat to medium heat. Add the Booty Blasting salmon burger into the pan. Cook each side of the patties for 5 minutes until golden.
- Serve the patty on a whole wheat bun.