Dr. Oz May 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 Weekly Show Preview
Will you be unable to watch all of the exciting new health information that Dr. Oz has to offer during the week May 19 – 23, 2014? Listed below are preview snippets on the topics that will be discussed on the show.
Dr. Oz Monday May 19, 2014 “Queen Latifah” Episode
5/21/2014 : Queen Latifah’s family health scare. Queen latifah will be sharing her weight loss tips and advice on how to stay fit and be happy with your life. Other topics include :
- Queen Latifah talks about her breast reduction surgery.
- Queen Latifah talks about her bout with depression.
- 4 All natural fixes for bloating.
- Dr. Edward Hallowell joins Dr. Oz and shares a ADHD quiz that everyone should take.
- Diet foods to expensive for your budget? Dr. Oz shares diet foods that are cheap!
- Tips to get rid of flabby arms.. Banish those “bat wings” forever!
Tuesday, May 20, 2014 – Cut Your Risk Of Cancer In Half Naturally
5/20/2014 – Dr. William Li talks to Dr. Oz about all natural products to cut your risk for breast, ovarian, and liver cancer. Other topics include :
- Which diet pills are safe? Dr. Gretchen Bosacker talks about different diet pills are on the market and which ones you should steer clear from.
- Dr. Oz talks about the pituitary gland and why it could be causing your metabolism to slow down.
- Anti-aging tips to help your eyes look 10 years younger.
Wednesday, May 21 2014 – Supermarket Secrets and How They Try To Fool You Into Buying Fattening Foods
5/21/2014 – How Supermarkets try to dupe you into buying unhealthy addictive foods. Other topics include :
- Dr. Oz talks about misunderstood facts about carbohydrates.
- Triggers that cause migraine headaches.
- “No Pill” solution for migraine headaches.
- 4 all natural pain relievers for chronic pain
Thursday, May 22, 2014 – Lea Michelle From Glee
Lea Michelle, star from Glee will be talking to Dr. Oz about her new book called “Brunette Ambition” and shares tips on living a healthy and positive life and how to overcome depression. Other topics include :
- Common allergy triggers.
- Are you missing vital nutrients in your daily diet? Dr. Oz shares tips to make sure that you are getting all the vitamins you need from the foods that you eat.
- Varicose Veins and spider veins remedies to banish those Varicose veins just in time for summer.
- Herbal remedies for stress eaters and people who crave carbs.
Friday, May 23, 2014 – Dr. Oz Shows How You Can Get Your Fat To Eat Itself
Dr. Oz talks about how you can literally get your fat to eat itself. He shares how to keep your blood sugar in balance and how to reduce body inflammation. Other topics include :
- Dairy free ways to get calcium into your diet.
- Reducce your cancer by 50% by the food you eat.
- 3 ways to banish each kind of back pain.
- Stacy Cox joins Dr. Oz on how to instantly appear 10 pounds thinner!
Dr. Oz Shares A Supplement To End Cravings and Curb Your Appetite : Caralluma Fimbriata
Today Dr. Oz did a segment talking about how you can lose weight by reducing your cravings for sugar, carbs, and salty foods. Cravings are dieters worst enemies so Dr. Oz shared tips on how you can reduce cravings and a supplement called Caralluma Fimbriata that will reduce your appetite.
Caralluma Fimbriata Reduces Your Appetite and Cravings For Salty Foods
Cravings for salty foods can making eating healthy a difficult task. Most high carb / salty foods (potato chips, french fries, etc….) are not good for your health or your waistline. Dr. Oz explained that the reason why many people get cravings for salty, high carbohydrate foods are because of the hormone “Ghrelin”.. Dr. Oz said that this hormone can cause increased appetite and keep you wanting to eat more.
Dr. Oz said that the supplement Caralluma Fimbriata can help keep the hormone, ‘Ghrelin’ under control to curb your appetite and cravings.
Is Caralluma Fimbriata Safe?
Dr. Oz said that it has been used safely for centuries by people all over the world.
When should you take Caralluma Fimbriata?
Dr. Oz said that the supplement should be taken twice a day. Once before lunch and once before dinner.
How much does it cost?It costs approximately 10 dollars and can be found in health food stores. We found it online for 9 dollars (subject to change).
During the followup segment Dr. Oz spoke with Gabrielle Bernstein (author of Miracles Now) said that if you ever face a situation that you are uncomfortable with you should go with your gut instinct. She said that if your intuition is telling you to speak up you should or your may regret it later. She also said that when you speak up for someone else it will empower you as well. She said that if you don’t want to speak up for yourself you should find a manager, because you are still taking action but without being in the line of fire directly.
Dr Oz May 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 Week Preview
Will you not be able to view any of the May 12, 13, 14, 15, or 16 episodes? Here are the show topics so you can set your DVR’s so you won’t miss out on a thing!
Monday May 12, 2014 – Weight Loss Tips and Tricks According To Body Type
- Pear, Apple, Box Shaped Weight Loss Tricks.
- Guilt free “diet cheat trigger food” recipes.
- Cankle remedies and when your cankles could be a sign of a more serious problem.
- Signs that your stomach “gurgling” sounds could be a sign of something more serious.
- Adult acne solutions
Tuesday, May 13, 2014 – Heavy Metals in Organic Food
5/13/2014 : The Whistle Blower Who Found Poison in America’s Food
- Mike Adams joins Dr. Oz to talk about the dangers of heavy metals found in organic foods. 3 common places where heavy metals were found in organic food sources.
- Summertime embarrassing health ailments – Puffy and pink eyes from allergies. 3 quick and easy solutions.
- Alternative medicine guru, Bryce Wylde joins Dr. Oz to talk about how to use plants in place of prescriptions.
- Secret online health confessions
Wednesday, May 14, 2014 – Craving Busters
5/14/2014 – Craving Killers To Reduce Your Appetite For Good
- Dr. Oz shares three tips to reduce your food cravings for good.
- Life coach, Gabriellle Bernstein appearns on Dr. Oz to talk about how people handle uncomfortable health ailments.
- 3 ways to repair and defend damaged hair. Hair fixes for younger and more youthful hair health.
- Nutritionist Lauren Slayton shares advice on how you should shop in the frozen food aisle in the grocery store.
- 3 small things you can do to transform your health in a big way!
- Top 5 healthiest Facebook pages on the internet.
Thursday, May 15, 2014 – Whoopi Goldberg’s Secret Addiction
- 5/15/2014 – Whoopi Goldberg talks about the decision that saved her life.
- New test that detects heart disease
- South Beach Diet creator, Dr. Arthur Agatston talks bout how a new heart scan works to detect heart disease.
- Where your food goes when it goes down the “wrong pipe” and what is going on when you choke.
- Why processed foods spike your blood sugar and cause weight gain.
- Why processed food causes acid reflux and “throatburn”
- Celebrity science fair
Friday, May 16, 2014 – Energy Busters
- Find out what energy busters are burning you out!
- Fatigue fighting solutions.
- Shark Tank tv show “Lori Greiner and Daymond John” appear on Dr. Oz to share their top pics for home remedies that everyone will use.
- Could your pain reliever be causing an irregular heartbeat? Dr. Oz talks about arrhythmia and if your pain reliever may be putting you at risk.
- 3 common fiber mistakes that people make that bother your belly.
- Dr. Oz announces his 12 week fitness and nutrition program.
Ready to transform yourself? Be sure to sign up to Dr. Oz’s 12 week fitness and nutrition program so you can transform your fitness and health levels to unprecedented heights!