Dr. Oz Shares The “Dirty Gazpacho” Recipe
Dirty Gazpacho Recipe
Fatty foods like barbecue or funnel cakes aren’t on the typical diet to lose weight or just to keep from gaining weight. However, they seem to be associated with just about every outdoor activity that you attend throughout the summer season.. Sporting events, cookouts, amusement parks… How can you escape from blowing your diet with all of that temptation that surrounds you? Today Dr. Oz shared an ingredient / concoction recipe that you can eat before meals that will keep your body from absorbing most of the fat from fatty foods and will also lower the glycemic load on your body. “Dirty Gazpachos” are an easy to prepare recipe that can allow you to eat the occasional fatty meal without the guilt! He is the recipe that was shared from today’s show :
Dirty Gazpacho’s Recipe Reduce Fat Absorption
Ingredients you will need :
- 1 cup of “no salt added” tomato sauce
- 1/3 cups of water
- 1 tablespoon of red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of Psyllium Husk Powder (a type of fiber source)
Preparation directions :
- Stir together the ingredients listed above.
- Serve before eating a meal high in fat.
That’s all there is to it.. It works because the “no salt” tomato sauce acts as an all natural diuretic… This helps to reduce bloating. The fiber from Psyllium Husk Powder blocks fat absorption. The red wine vinegar reduces the glycemic load. The combination of these ingredients makes it an effective way to “cheat” on your diet occasionally when your out enjoying your life throughout the summer.
Dr. Oz May 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 Weekly Show Preview
Will you be unable to watch all of the exciting new health information that Dr. Oz has to offer during the week May 19 – 23, 2014? Listed below are preview snippets on the topics that will be discussed on the show.
Dr. Oz Monday May 19, 2014 “Queen Latifah” Episode
5/21/2014 : Queen Latifah’s family health scare. Queen latifah will be sharing her weight loss tips and advice on how to stay fit and be happy with your life. Other topics include :
- Queen Latifah talks about her breast reduction surgery.
- Queen Latifah talks about her bout with depression.
- 4 All natural fixes for bloating.
- Dr. Edward Hallowell joins Dr. Oz and shares a ADHD quiz that everyone should take.
- Diet foods to expensive for your budget? Dr. Oz shares diet foods that are cheap!
- Tips to get rid of flabby arms.. Banish those “bat wings” forever!
Tuesday, May 20, 2014 – Cut Your Risk Of Cancer In Half Naturally
5/20/2014 – Dr. William Li talks to Dr. Oz about all natural products to cut your risk for breast, ovarian, and liver cancer. Other topics include :
- Which diet pills are safe? Dr. Gretchen Bosacker talks about different diet pills are on the market and which ones you should steer clear from.
- Dr. Oz talks about the pituitary gland and why it could be causing your metabolism to slow down.
- Anti-aging tips to help your eyes look 10 years younger.
Wednesday, May 21 2014 – Supermarket Secrets and How They Try To Fool You Into Buying Fattening Foods
5/21/2014 – How Supermarkets try to dupe you into buying unhealthy addictive foods. Other topics include :
- Dr. Oz talks about misunderstood facts about carbohydrates.
- Triggers that cause migraine headaches.
- “No Pill” solution for migraine headaches.
- 4 all natural pain relievers for chronic pain
Thursday, May 22, 2014 – Lea Michelle From Glee
Lea Michelle, star from Glee will be talking to Dr. Oz about her new book called “Brunette Ambition” and shares tips on living a healthy and positive life and how to overcome depression. Other topics include :
- Common allergy triggers.
- Are you missing vital nutrients in your daily diet? Dr. Oz shares tips to make sure that you are getting all the vitamins you need from the foods that you eat.
- Varicose Veins and spider veins remedies to banish those Varicose veins just in time for summer.
- Herbal remedies for stress eaters and people who crave carbs.
Friday, May 23, 2014 – Dr. Oz Shows How You Can Get Your Fat To Eat Itself
Dr. Oz talks about how you can literally get your fat to eat itself. He shares how to keep your blood sugar in balance and how to reduce body inflammation. Other topics include :
- Dairy free ways to get calcium into your diet.
- Reducce your cancer by 50% by the food you eat.
- 3 ways to banish each kind of back pain.
- Stacy Cox joins Dr. Oz on how to instantly appear 10 pounds thinner!
Dr. Oz Shares A Supplement To End Cravings and Curb Your Appetite : Caralluma Fimbriata
Today Dr. Oz did a segment talking about how you can lose weight by reducing your cravings for sugar, carbs, and salty foods. Cravings are dieters worst enemies so Dr. Oz shared tips on how you can reduce cravings and a supplement called Caralluma Fimbriata that will reduce your appetite.
Caralluma Fimbriata Reduces Your Appetite and Cravings For Salty Foods
Cravings for salty foods can making eating healthy a difficult task. Most high carb / salty foods (potato chips, french fries, etc….) are not good for your health or your waistline. Dr. Oz explained that the reason why many people get cravings for salty, high carbohydrate foods are because of the hormone “Ghrelin”.. Dr. Oz said that this hormone can cause increased appetite and keep you wanting to eat more.
Dr. Oz said that the supplement Caralluma Fimbriata can help keep the hormone, ‘Ghrelin’ under control to curb your appetite and cravings.
Is Caralluma Fimbriata Safe?
Dr. Oz said that it has been used safely for centuries by people all over the world.
When should you take Caralluma Fimbriata?
Dr. Oz said that the supplement should be taken twice a day. Once before lunch and once before dinner.
How much does it cost?It costs approximately 10 dollars and can be found in health food stores. We found it online for 9 dollars (subject to change).
During the followup segment Dr. Oz spoke with Gabrielle Bernstein (author of Miracles Now) said that if you ever face a situation that you are uncomfortable with you should go with your gut instinct. She said that if your intuition is telling you to speak up you should or your may regret it later. She also said that when you speak up for someone else it will empower you as well. She said that if you don’t want to speak up for yourself you should find a manager, because you are still taking action but without being in the line of fire directly.