Dr. Oz Talks About Low Carb Flourless Protein Pasta Noodles
No flour noodles? Yes, pasta lovers…. You don’t have to give up your favorite comfort meals like spaghetti or macaroni salad while still losing weight at the same time.. Dr. Oz will be sharing flourless pasta noodles that are high in protein that will satisfy your pallet while taking inches off your waistline..
February 17, 2015 Preview
The entire episode will talk about how you can recharge your life.. Sometimes all it takes is little changes to rejuvenate your health and vitality.
Woman’s Recharge Your Life plan
Many women are so busy taking care of their children and family that they often overlook their own needs. This can really take it’s toll over time, leaving women stressed out and fatigued. Dr. Oz will be sharing tips on how to manage a hectic lifestyle while still taking care of yourself.
What Are False Memories?
Dr. Oz will be talking about the phenomenon of false memories. Could some of your most cherished memories be false? Dr. Oz talks about why your brain may be fooling you about past memories and distorting reality. Why does your brain do this and how do you know what memories are real and what is false reality?
Do you love pasta, but gluten (that is in most pastas) doesn’t necessarily like you in return? Dr. Oz shares some flourless pasta ideas for those who are intolerant to gluten or just may be looking to lose some weight.
Interview With Nick Vujicic The Daredevil
Dr. Oz will be talking to the daredevil, Nick Vujicic who just so happens to also be quadriplegic. He talks about how you can dream big despite having what some may view as limitations.
Lower Your Blood Pressure By Choosing The Right Salt Substitutes
Are you a salt addict? If so, you may be able to relate with this segment of today’s show. Dr. Oz speaks with three salt addicts about excellent salt substitutes that will help them to reduce their blood pressure and rejuvenate their health and vitality.
All of this and more will be featured on the Dr. Oz February 17, 2015 episode.
Dr. Oz February 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 Show Previews – Charcoal Detox, Vastu, Waist Training Topics
Will you not be able to view the Dr. Oz episodes the week of Feb 9th – 13th? If not, listed below are the daily show topics along with summaries of what will be talked about during each segment. This week promises to be informative and exciting. Dr. Oz will be talking about topics that he hasn’t discussed before like activated charcoal detox plans, how Vastu can relieve your stress and the controversies of waist training for weight loss.
February 9, 2015 – Are Water Pills Save?
- Dr. Oz opens the Feb 9th show by talking about water pills and if they are dangerous. Millions of women in the U.S. use water pills. Do they even work, and most importantly are they safe when being used for weight loss? Dr. Oz explains what water pills are and how they work.
- Monica Seles (former tennis star) appears on the show to talk about a health problem that may surprise many people. Binge eating and how it has affected her life in the past and how she has faced her problem.
- Low sex drive for women. Dr. Oz talks about why some women suffer from a low sex drive and what you can do to fix the problem.
- Donna D’Cruz (lifestyle coach) talks to Dr. Oz and shares tips on how to love yourself and get your groove back.
- “Nutritional Ozcar” awards go out to outstanding performances in the genre of nutrition.
Tuesday, February 10, 2015 – Retell Stores Selling Used Underwear?
- On Feb. 10th Dr. Oz invited Jeff Rossen on to the show to talk about how some name brand lingerie stores try to sell used underwear to customers! You will have to tune in to see what this disturbing investigate report is all about.
- Dr. Natalie Azar and Dr. Oz share a 3 step plan to end the chronic pain that is preventing millions from living their life to the fullest.
- Dr. Oz talks about 4 sugar alternatives that you can use in his “sugar challenge” back-off segment.
- Jason Silva (host of “Brain Games) shares tips on how you can improve your memory.
- What do well known fitness gurus eat for lunch? Dr. Oz asks famous fitness experts on what they eat.
Wednesday, February 11, 2015 – Look Younger Without Surgery
- On Wednesday, Feb. 11th Dr. Oz will be sharing some easy tips that can make you look years younger without surgery.
- Tips on how to eat and live a healthy lifestyle for those with a busy schedule.
- Charcoal detox – Have you ever heard of activated charcoal? Would you consider consuming charcoal to detox your body? Dr. Oz talks about charcoal detox and whether it is safe to detoxify the body. Find out the facts and if charcoal detox is either the latest fad or something that you could consider.
- Sleeping aid options that you may have never considered before.
Thursday, February 12, 2051 – Waist Training For Weight Loss – Is It Safe?
- On Feb 12th Dr. Oz talks about waist training and if it is safe.
- Dr. Oz speaks with Martin Pistorius (author of “Ghost Boy”) about his illness that rendered him unable to speak or even move.
- Total Choice Plan – “Guilt Free Comfort Foods”
- Do you suffer from chronic anger? – Dr. Oz and Dr. Sudeepta Varma share tips on how to cope with anger problems.
Friday, February 13, 2015 – Rosie O’Donnell Weight Loss Surgery
- Dr. Oz speaks with Rosie O’Donnell about her heart problems and the scare that inspired her to change her life. Rosie O’Donnell talks about weight loss surgery and lifestyle changes she has made.
- Vastu – What is it and how can it help you? Dr. Oz talks about the ancient practice of Vastu and how it can help to relieve your stress.
- 3 cheap foods that are top cancer fighters.
- Kira Stokes (fitness guru) at home exercises for your arms.
Is Your Makeup Offering Adequate SPF Coverage?
Today, Dr. Oz did a show talking about secrets within the beauty industry. He invited Perry Romanowski (cosmetic chemist) on to the show to talk about tips that only the insiders know about. The first topic was about SFP in Makeup. Perry explained to Dr. Oz that the problem with the SPF that they put into makeup is usually less sunscreen that what you need. Also the SPF in makeup is only applied in spots and this can cause aging to occur in some locations on the face.
Perry Romanowski suggested to apply a 30 SPF sunscreen before applying makeup.
Does Your Argon Oil Really Contain Argon?
Did you know that for a product to claim that there is argon oil in the bottle they only have to put one drop in a vat? This is very deceptive to say the least. Perry Romanowski also noted that argon oil shampoo doesn’t have much of an effect because you rinse it all out. For argon oil to be beneficial it should be left on the hair. Perry suggested to look for 100 percent argon oil and apply it directly to your hair.
Is There Dead Bugs In Your Lipstick?
Next, Dr. Oz spoke with Andrea Robinson, who explained that there are dead bugs in many kinds of makeup! Intentionally! Dead insects are actually harvested for an ingredient called carmine. This ingredient gives the red pigment to many kinds of lipstick, blushes and eye shadow. Carmine is a commonly used ingredient in the beauty and cosmetic industry. The next time you purchase some lipstick or blush, check out the ingredients and look for carmine. If it bothers you that you cold be spreading dead bugs on your face, look for another brand that doesn’t contain carmine.
Are High End Brands Better Than Cheap Brands?
Not always. Andrea Robinson said that cheaper makeups are frequently made from the exact same ingredients as the high end makeups. You can often find a quality makeup that can save you money while still giving yourself the look that you want.
January 27, 2015